Michael J. Belton, DDS, MD
Dr. Belton is an oral and implant surgeon. He is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon with a dual degree MD and DDS. Dr. Belton has been providing oral, facial and implant surgical services for more than 25 years. Dr. Belton received his dental and medical degrees at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH.
Surgical training at Martin Luther King, Jr. Hospital, CA, a Level1 trauma center, as well as Orthognathic and reconstructive surgical training at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Belton has privileges at San Antonio Regional Hospital in Upland, CA.
Dr. Belton is a member of the following associations:
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics